iFly Jets Advanced Series - The 737NG
iFly Jets Advanced Series - The 737NG Base Package is iFly Development Team's most advanced addon to date. This product is exclusively for Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v5.3+.
Base Package includes the 737-800 and 737-900 models with Standard wing, Blended winglet, Scimitar winglet and Eye Brow options.
Prepar3D v5 by Lockheed Martin is an amazing simulation platform that allows for some of the most advanced flight modeling and systems simulation possible on any platform. iFly Development Team has taken the highest advantage of features within the Prepar3D v5 platform to bring you an ultra-realistic version of the 737NG.
With a highly accurate simulation of the cockpit and systems, modeling, and texturing, along with features such as ground support and push back, make this a premier expansion for P3Dv5. The product has been tested by real NG pilots to help maintain the accuracy required for this simulation.
Extensive aircraft configurations are available via the configuration tool, including jet engine types, eyebrow windows, MCP variations, and multiple wingtip configurations.
The super-high resolution virtual cockpit makes the cockpit extremely readable on your monitor. It is also an ideal simulation for those that use Virtual Reality headsets.
Please check out the Flight1 Galleries for many more images from this product.
IMPORTANT: Please read before Purchase! http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=20158&title=purchase-and-install-ifly-jets-advanced-series
Upgrades From Previous Editions
- Supports Prepar3D 5.3+
- Uses DirectX 12
- Built around Enhanced Atmospherics (TrueSky)
- All New High Definition Virtual Cockpit models.
- Full PBR materials Virtual cockpit based on the P3D v5.2 changes.
- All New High Definition External models including Scimitar Winglets and much more.
- New Click spot logic - mouse interaction with panels.
- Ultra-High Definition Textures and Display Units in the Virtual Cockpit - VR compatible.
- New Dynamic Lighting system for the Virtual Cockpit (works anytime, day or night).
- Ultra-Resolution PBR material textures for the External Models.
- Comm Radios supports 8.33KHz frequency spacing.
- New Dynamic Lighting system and Effects for External Models, supporting PBR & non-PBR surface materials.
- New Immersive Audio Engine sounds (pilot view orientated).
- New iFly developed Engine sound core system (engine sound & tone will change based on thrust, altitude & air density).
- New fully Immersive Audio Cockpit sounds.
- Electronic Flight Bag with Navigraph Terminal Charts integration. Requires Navigraph subscription https://navigraph.com/home
- Cabin Light intensity control.
- New Collimated HUD. Based on new draw technique in Prepar3D v5.3.
- Other general improvements.
Dozens of features make up this product.
- Winds aloft forecast, manual entries.
- Conditional waypoints for SIDS/STARS/Approaches.
- Fly-by and Fly-over waypoints for SIDS/STARS/Approaches.
- Accurate Cost Index calculations for LRC/ECON speeds
- Horizontal and vertical navigation.
- User defined and conditional waypoints.
- Sid/star and navdata custom database.
- ETA and Fuel prediction.
- All pages and menus are implemented.
- Color display.
- Maintenance pages.
- Custom CDU Font
- SIMU menu.
- Realistic Autopilot Flight Director System with Autothrottle System.
- Autothrottle (A/T) Engaged Mode:
- N1 - MCP SPD
- GA - THR HLD
- Retard - ARM
- FMC SPD
- Roll Mode:
- HDG SEL - LNAV
- Pitch Mode
- TO/GA - G/S
- V/S - FLARE
- MCP SPD - VNAV SPD
- ALT/ACQ - VNAV PTH
- ALT HOLD - VNAV ALT
- Leg Types:
- Track to Fix
- Direct to Fix
- Arc to Fix
- Course to Fix
- Radius to Fix
- With left and right Flight Director.
- Cross-bar or single cue flight director.
- Two individual flight control computers (FCCs).
- Fully simulated AFDS Status Annunciation.
- Pitch/Roll CWS with a CMD Engage Switch Selected.
- Activation of mouse wheel for easier MCP windows settings.
- Base Pack Includes 737-800 and 737-900 Variants
- 3DS Max Model
- PBR Materials
- Realistic control surfaces.
- Working elevator power.
- Realistic flight spoilers and ground spoilers.
- Working autoslat.
- Nozzle valve animation.
- Working APU doors.
- Entry & cargo doors with corresponding cockpit light.
- High quality livery textures.
- Wing movement & flexing.
- Realistic Engine Reversers.
- Gauges fully functional and clickable. Every switch, knob, lever is modeled in 3D and animated.
- Animated windows, Wipers(two speeds) and more.
- Superb instrument lightning at night.
- Modeled circuit breaker panel.
- Manual Gear Extension.
- Electronic Flight bag.
- PBR Materials.
- Fully simulated Inertial Reference System.
- Terrain Radar
- Display type (PFD/ND or EFIS).
- VSD system.
- NAV1/2 receiver with working AUTO/MAN mode.
- Realistic Ground proximity Warning System.
- Cabin pressurization gauge & logic fully implemented.
- Flap load relief protection and autoslats logic.
- New failures.
- Aural alert.
- Simulation of Left and Right EFIS.
- Full TCAS logic (with traffic display on EHSI).
- 2D Panel supports widescreen monitors.
- Hundreds of programable key assignments
- You have the ability to operate both captain and first officers ND's in different modes together while in 2D widescreen and in the virtual cockpit .
- Weather Radar (Active Sky for P3D Required)
- Predictive Winshear (Active Sky for P3D Required)
- Winds aloft forecast (Active Sky for P3D required)
- With engine CFM567b: 18/20/22/24/26/27.
- Interactive Configuration Manager.
- Many custom configuration options.
- Detailed operation manual,tutorial and QRH included.
- Aircraft performance calculated directly from flight model parameters.
- New very smooth GDI+ based LCD displays units.
- With sound package.
- More than 4000 SIDs/STARs included.
- Ground support and push back.
- Free liveries via the public Flight1 Library System.
IMPORTANT FSUIPC NOTE
It is of utmost importance that you always have the latest version (registered or unregistered) of FSUIPC installed to avoid any issue!
The latest version can always be downloaded here: http://www.fsuipc.com/
Discounts for Previous P3D/FSX Customers
If you purchased a previous version for P3D or FSX, you can get the following discounts off your purchase:
- Previous P3D Purchasers: 25% off.
- Previous FSX Purchasers: 20% off.
To get the discount, use the Coupon/Voucher button when viewing the product in the Flight1 Agent store, then use the Auto-Coupon option.
Important: If you purchased on DVD or from a third-party store:
For third-party P3D purchasers: Please see Convert Serial Number to Agent
For FSX DVD or third-party purchasers: Please Convert your Order
After you convert you can use the Coupon/Voucher button as outlined above.
iFly Community Forums for support, updates, and a whole lot more!
Make sure you visit the iFly forum community for product support, repaint information, updates, cockpit builders forum, and a whole lot more. This community is very active with many other iFly pilots, real world pilots, cockpit builders, texture artists, and many others.
iFly Community Forums
Flight1 Library for Repaints: http://library.flight1.net/
Latest Service Pack: https://flight1.100megabyte.com/iFly-737NG-adv-Base-SP2a-v220.127.116.11.exe
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 5.3+
3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (4.0+ GHz, 8+ Core recommended)
5GB of Local Drive disk space where C:\\...%Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\ resides, (not OneDrive\Documents)
8GB RAM (16GB or more recommended)
4GB Video Card (8+ GB recommended)
Windows 10 build 19041 or higher, Windows 11
Mouse with Scroll wheel
FSUIPC for TCAS, IVAO/VATSIM, Auto Brake system. http://www.fsuipc.com/ (registered or unregistered)
Navigraph subscription for EFB Terminal Charts https://navigraph.com/home
Active Sky P3D for WXR https://hifisimtech.com/
For correct visuals the following settings in P3D must be enabled:
Enhanced Atmospherics (TrueSky)
Internal Vehicle Cast & Receive Shadows
Looks best on IPS monitors or high-resolution VR Headsets