F50 XPLANE 11
F50 XPLANE 11
- Version 1.1
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Fully customized in-depth annunciator logic/aural warning logic, throttle logic with functioning reverser gates.
- Optimized for VR.
- Integrated FMS with detachable pop-up window (Laminar default)
- Custom Autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support (Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows).
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including distance effects, realistic prop blade reversal effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/Bleed Air System/Hydraulic Logic
- Extensive VR support
- Extensive HDR lighting with gimballed 3D lights and dynamically illuminated ice lights for amazing night lighting effects.
- Includes pressurization system.
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine design optimized for XP11.30's jet engine model
Included in the package
- 10 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Blank livery
- F50 Emergency Procedures PDF
- F50 Normal Procedures PDF
- F50 Performance Tables PDF
- F50 Reference PDF
- X-Plane FMS PDF
- Recommended Settings XP11 PDF
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows XP - Vista - 7 -10 or MAC OS 10.10 (or higher) or Linux
- X-Plane 11
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster.
- Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more.
- Video Card: a DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
- 910MB available hard disk space
- INTERNET CONNECTION is required for installing this product.